See? It Really Happened!
This pic in from the director. DO YOU SEE MY FACE? I'm losing my mind. I'm such a big old dorkus malorkus.

And while we're sort of on that subject, can I get an amen here?

Ohhh that tag line was delightfully absurd. Is this the one I'm supposed to see? With the pilot? I think I could handle it...except the midget dancing in the red room. Eeeeee!!!

By Blogger Ashley, at Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:07:00 PM

Worth its wait...IN GOLD!!
*slapping forehead*

OH YOU'LL HANDLE IT, missy. I'll MAKE you handle it. Yeah, this is the one.

By Blogger adriana, at Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:45:00 PM

Oh my goodness! Ob both accounts! You look like you are receiving a blessing from Her Holyness...

By Blogger tifanie, at Friday, October 19, 2007 7:47:00 AM

Haha seriously!

By Anonymous ch3lk, at Friday, October 19, 2007 9:50:00 AM

Ashley, Twin Peaks is definitely worth its wait...

in GOLD!

By Anonymous ch3lk, at Friday, October 19, 2007 10:01:00 AM

Damn it. I thought you met Francis Bacon, and I was really jealous. Di you know that Bacon wrote that, whilst philosophy in his time used deductive syllogism to interpret nature, the philosopher should instead proceed through inductive reasoning from fact to axiom to law. Also, he shares a last name with a delicious cut of breakfast pork which differs greatly between the United States and its' hat, Canada.

Francis Bay is also cool, and that's awesome, but meeting her is more expected because she is currently alive.

By Blogger Donald, at Friday, October 19, 2007 1:19:00 PM