Lessons learned this weekend:
- Friendships are fragile, beautiful things in this life.
- You don't always (or even usually) get to live in the same town as your closest friends.
- You have to savor the time you share together with people you love.
- The fun can't last forever.
- People have to grow and change in all sorts of different directions.
- There is never enough time to say goodbye properly.
- Planning a yearly artistic outing with like-minded people is such an awesome idea.
- It's hard to rehearse in 96 degree heat.
- My legs hurt.
- Pizza is the great equalizer.
- Moving is exhausting and sad, even when you're not the one doing the moving.
- We're going down to crazytown.
- I cherish every moment with you.
Post a Comment
Monday, August 20, 2007
: 2:54 PM