This kid rocks. I can't stop giggling.

I feel really bad. I managed to poison my husband yesterday. Everything in our refrigerator had gone bad. I intended to make breakfast burritos, but instead I made Death Burritos. My kitchen was under some ill moon, because later I tried to make an Italian dinner and it went horribly awry as well. Hubby is still a bit green. I think sometimes you just have to clear everything out and start over. Maybe I need to sage the kitchen.

On the bright side, we made a pretty song this weekend, so that's nice.

I can't believe it. Now the Sicky Phoney Lady next cubicle over is planning a cremation funeral very loudly on the phone. She's reading out loud certain grief poems that seem to make the rounds when someone dies, like "don't cry for me, I'm with Jesus" stuff. I shall go mad.

This paragraph in the driving boy story really sticks out: "Weaving and with its headlights off, the car got the attention of police Sgt. Jay Osga, who initially thought he was following a driverless car that had taken off after being left running at a gas pump."

That was his initial thought? I mean, how often does that happen?
Maielloclypse the Younger | 02.07.05 - 12:00 pm | #

what he didn't want to admit is that he thought it was being drive by a ...guhguhguhghost!

i love that the kid backed up into the police car. classic.
a | Homepage | 02.07.05 - 1:32 pm | #

See, this is something I would expect from one of my boys. I feel better. I'll be grateful all my boys are doing is climbing to the top of the 30 foot feeder and seeing what they can see or rigging up the horse exerciser to become their very own personal amusement ride style swing set (much to their disappointment the motor doesn't work and they are forced to use human power at this moment - until they get parts). I hope that little boy doesn't end up in my neighborhood - man the trouble my two and that one fellow could get into.....EEEEEEK!
Cathy | 02.07.05 - 2:36 pm | #

is it just me or did anyone else read that as "don't cry for me, i'm with jesus... the truth is i never left you. all through my wild days..."?

maybe it's time for the white jacket and padded room.
byronicwoman | Homepage | 02.08.05 - 8:41 am | #