Because I *have* to take care of someone else, so that I *can't* get too upset, because she deserves better from me right now...

I'm quite clear, this week, that--no matter what--there are Higher forces at work in this world than George W. Bush.

Besides, both the world community and the Democrats are in a stronger position to respond to him, this time around. We'll see what happens.

But, either way, I utterly repudiate "W" as the highest force in my daughter's world.
Pammikins | 11.04.04 - 10:36 am | #

I have so much to say and then I am speechless...that is why these pictures are so...RIGHT
and as Mr. Moore says http://www.michaelmoore.com/

I can say I have hope...I saw my students walking around today in black and yesterday I talked with them as they sobbed about what had happened and I looked at them and actually had hope for our future.
Gabriella | 11.04.04 - 12:15 pm | #

He's frowny.
Don | Homepage | 11.04.04 - 4:29 pm | #

Don't despair. The political pendulum is, well, a pendulum. They won this time. There will be consequences. But, some of those consequences will feed the other side. Remember how Newt Gingrich swept a revolution against Clinton into congress? 2 years later, they were gone. This was a defeat, but not a permanent one. Bush could, in fact, dig his party's grave. And, he's not too bright, so... he might.
Maielloclypsetheyounger | Homepage | 11.04.04 - 5:14 pm | #

why do i have a feeling that we're entering a period not unlike margaret thatcher's reign in england?
byronicwoman | Homepage | 11.05.04 - 4:56 pm | #

Now is the time more than ever to communicate through your art and connect with your country. peace
Gabriel | 11.06.04 - 6:07 pm | #